Buy Messermeister Chantry Knife Sharpener Now
I was replacing my Chantry Knife Sharpner that I had purchase over 25 years ago. Very pleased, best sharpner ever. Glad to know that I can have the insides replaced too.Read Best Reviews of Messermeister Chantry Knife Sharpener Here
I bought this product as a gift, having bought one for myself some months ago. My experience with the product has been very favorable. It really does take all the skill and expertise out of using a sharpening steel -and the results are extremely sharp! It is a brilliant, rugged, low-tech design: the steels work in foolproof fashion; the handle secures the machine firmly while in use; it takes very little effort to use. It comes in a variety of versatile colors, so you'll keep it sitting pretty, ready for touch-ups, on the kitchen counter. Maybe I'm so keen (get it?) because it was designed by my favorite designer, the Brit, Robert Welch.I think I need to return it because it does not sharpen my knives. It is difficult to use and my husband has tried multiple times and they just don't feel sharp to me. I think I will go the professional route instead.

0 comments:
Post a Comment