
Have been looking for new dinnerware for a long time and just found these a couple weeks ago. Even nicer than pics. Got the cassis color and love them! Very nice quality, but expected from Le Creuset. Price, when I got them, was more reasonable on Amazon than anywhere else, and arrived so quickly! Similar dishes of much lesser quality, with reviews that they chip, are comparatively priced; so it was a no-brainer to go with the LeCreuset. Had my eye on them for a couple weeks and couldn't get them out of my mind. Glad I gave in and bought them. Very happy with them!

I love the oversize dinner plates, but my spouse detests them! He finds them too heavy to handle easily. I love the fact that they are microwave friendly and that they match/co-ordinate with other Le Creuset cookware and stoneware that I already own. I bought the Cassis color, which is quite rich and lovely. Seems to make the food more appetizing! It looks fantastic mixed with Caribbean Blue (turquoise) as an accent color.
Buy Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Dinnerware Set, Cassis Now
Pictures really don't do it justice! The colors are much deeper and richer than the photos. Only caution is what other reviewers have said about the size -these dishes are huge and heavy! Dinner plates are 12 inches across, bowls and salad plates both about 10 inches across. The mug holds about 12 ounces. I've had them about a month now and still sigh with delight over the color. If you are a "purple person" do not pass these up! If you're not a "purple person" check out Le Creuset's other colors. You're bound to find a color you'll love!
Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Dinnerware Set, Cassis Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment