Buy Ginkgo Le Prix Bright Blue Demitasse Spoons, Set of 4 Now
I was in need of more breakfast spoons and the kiddos sometimes argue over who gets to use the spoon with the bigger handle so I thought this set of spoons would work. But when I read they are really small, I contacted Ginkgo and what I learned was these spoons are about 5 1/4 inches and they are similar to their Panda children's flatware. So, too small for what I wanted, but I was excited to find out that I could order individual teaspoons for around $4 a piece and I got a variety of colors. They are a very nice weight and they arrived very fast.Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Le Prix Bright Blue Demitasse Spoons, Set of 4 Here
I am very pleased with these little spoons; they're very well made and the price was very good. I have a whole set of flatwarethat matches these little spoons. I like them so much I'm considering ordering the small forks.
Want Ginkgo Le Prix Bright Blue Demitasse Spoons, Set of 4 Discount?
Okay, now I know that Demitasse means TINY. I bought these hoping to add to an existing set of blue-handled flatware that never has enough spoons. When they came we were all on the floor laughing! They are TINY, so if you want tiny spoons, I highly recommend them they're well made and were delivered on time. We gave them to my granddaughter to play with for her tea set.

0 comments:
Post a Comment