Dexter-Russell (S138PCP) - 8" Fillet Knife - Sani-Safe Series

Dexter-Russell - 8' Fillet Knife - Sani-Safe SeriesWhat a great sharp Fillet knife. These Dexter Russel Knives are probably used in more commercial fish houses around the world than any other. Buy it. You'll be glad you did...

This knife was purchased to serve one purpose for my house; chicken slaughtering. It does a great job and makes for easy clean up. The blade seems to stay sharper longer than most previous blades so I am very satisfied.

Buy Dexter-Russell (S138PCP) - 8" Fillet Knife - Sani-Safe Series Now

Dexter Russel creates fine knives to be used for a variety of opurposes. I have many of their fillet knives, and use all of them!

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell (S138PCP) - 8" Fillet Knife - Sani-Safe Series Here

Dexter Russell fillet knives are probably the most used knives in commercial fillet operations. As an ex-commercial fisherman I used to go into some of the fish buyers processing plants and watched the fillet line at work. These guys can produce a beautiful fillet with lightning speed. Every knife I saw was a Dexter Russell.

Most used steels to keep their knives sharp, which is what is most importantdon't let the knife get dull in the first place. I also might adda steel in the hands of a person who doesn't know how to properly use it can also ruin your knife in short order too. Solution: Get a Dexter, learn one of the variety of sharpening methods (ie.a good steel, newer waterstone or older oilstone systems) or electric sharpener like Chef's Choice,for those who don't want to take the time to learn how to sharpen with traditional methods. In the long run you will be happier than purchasing a more expensive knife that won't create a decent fillet any better.

Want Dexter-Russell (S138PCP) - 8" Fillet Knife - Sani-Safe Series Discount?

Did not come sharp and I quickly became irritated with it. Finally sharpened it and it became a whole new knife. Holds edge well and ergonomics are great. I use it for filleting crappie as well as trimming briskets and game quarters. Not flexible enough to easily slide between fish meat and skin, but works great for cutting through the bones.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment