
I know FOUR stars... the knives are GREAT! I love them. Sadly, the block was cracked. It looked like a cheaper material. Too bad they can't make a nice black block of stained wood. I was so bent on getting a black block which made choosing great knives even harder. I highly recommend Chicago Cutlery, I just will stick to the traditional wood block next time.

The only complaint I have is the block is a little long, I'd rather have one that's a little more vertical, I think. Other than that, I have absolute zero to complain about. Someone was nice enough to buy this product for me and my husband when we got married more than two years ago, and I've never had to sharpen the knives or anything. I use them all the time and highly recommend them.
Buy Chicago Cutlery Cortland 12-Piece Knife Set Now
I bought it for my son, but he received one so now it's mine. They are sharp, with wt enough for a good knife but not to heave.
Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Cortland 12-Piece Knife Set Here
Would recommend these knives although they need to be sharpened before using them because they were not sharp on arrival.
Want Chicago Cutlery Cortland 12-Piece Knife Set Discount?
These knives are perfect for just about any type of chopping. It is an effortless and comfortable motion. I have never had knives this nice before. I would definitely recommend. They are also very stylish and very durable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment