
The Blackwood handle provides a great grip and feel for this knife. The blade makes food preparation quick and clean. Highly recommended.

[Wustof Ikon 7" Hollow-edge Blackwood Handle] I am fortunate to own several high quality knives for cooking. I always wondered about Santoku designs and decided to try this one. It's perfect. I find that day in and day out I grab this one first and use it most often. The balance is perfect. The blade permits razor thin cuts of most anything, including garlic. Moreover, the cut is like a surgical incision. Yes, the Blackwood handle adds substantial extra cost but it's truly beautiful. I imagine passing these knifes down a generation or two.
Buy Wusthof Ikon Santoku Hollow Edge, Blackwood Now
I bought this knife along with a set of other individually picked kitchen knife set as a gift for my MOM! She loves it!! A little pricey but my mom is completely satisfied by the quality of the product.
Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Ikon Santoku Hollow Edge, Blackwood Here
My daughter had this knife on her wish list and I sent it as a present. She loves it.
Want Wusthof Ikon Santoku Hollow Edge, Blackwood Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment