Proctor Silex Plus 76371P Extra-Tall Can Opener, Black

Proctor Silex Plus 76371P Extra-Tall Can Opener, BlackThis is the best electric can opener we've ever had. It's minus the gadgets that so many of them have but it's a quiet running, clean cutting & user friendly can opener. I have purchased many different kinds of can openers through the years and this is the best one ever.

I had a Proctor Silex can opener for years and it finally gave out. I saw this one and the price was right. Works well and does a fine job doing what it is suppose to do.

Buy Proctor Silex Plus 76371P Extra-Tall Can Opener, Black Now

This can opener works great, is tall enough to accomodate coffee cans, and looks great on my countertop. It's worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of Proctor Silex Plus 76371P Extra-Tall Can Opener, Black Here

When I first received this can opener, I was very pleased. Nothing fancy, but a good price and it was all I needed. But within two months, the motor was slowing down and over the course of a few weeks, it slowed to point that it was unable to move at all. I live alone and don't cook all that much, so I would say I used this appliance less than an average user might. No matter how low the price is, it's too high for an item that dies in less than 3 months.

Want Proctor Silex Plus 76371P Extra-Tall Can Opener, Black Discount?

This can opener has done a good job for the first couple of months. It has enough weight for all cans I've opened so far. The cutting mechanism locks down so you don't have to hold it while the can turns. It's easy to take the cutting mechanism off to clean in the dishwasher. A feature I wasn't aware of is a retractable AC cord. It's been a good value for the price paid, which was moderate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment