It's balanced, sharp as need be, and the handle is comfortable and functional. You cannot beat the price for what you're actually getting--highly recommendedThe Nopro KLEVE 8 inch Bread knife is a sturdy and sharp knife. It looks good and cuts well. It feels nice in your hand and easy to grip with the rubber handle and has a good weight. I love all of Norpro's knives!
Buy Norpro KLEVE 8 Inch Bread Knife Now
have you seen the prices for some of those high end knives? i get it for a chefs knife that you use most of the time and need a long lasting ,feels right, holds an edge kind of toolbut a bread knife? this is a well made, sharp ,serrated knife that will last forever cuttng bread and such. it feels great in the hand and provides straight and sure cuts.this is a great knife for what it does and is every bit as good as the the german high-enders.The thing about bread knives... it doesn't take anything special, like Damascus steel or even high carbon steel the serrations do the job. So in that regard this knife is over-equipped for the job. It cuts well, looks nice (I got it because I have other Kleve knives) and is long enough for any size bread. I feel that it was a bit much (at ~$16) for what it is Kleve knives aren't supposed to cost this much, they're nothing special. But at the right price, they're a good deal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment