Nambe Frond 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1

Nambe Frond 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1These are the nicest pieces I've ever owned. They are forged into one solid piece of 18/10 stainless steel. There are no seams for water to get into. Each piece is heavy and weighted so that it always lays face up in your hand. If you turn it around it's weighted properly so that it wants to turn face up. The round handles are so comfortable in your hand. There are no flat, sharp edges when you're holding them. The knives are serrated unlike many we've checked out lately. They cut through a pork chop and a chicken breast just like a steak knife. I haven't used them on beef but I assume they would cut through just as well. They are just as good for spreading peanut butter and jelly. The serrated edge doesn't get in the way of normal usage. I can't find one bad thing to say about this pattern, except the price. At $60 for 5 pieces, they are cost prohibitive for most people. I bought one set every paycheck to spread out the pain and plan on using these for many, many years. They're that nice.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment