I use it for Potatoes a lot or as an Apple corer, sometimes when I make small Truffles this Melon Baller comes pretty handy. You can add a touch of Class at a Fruit Tray for a Dinner Party, and even I had used it to fill Mini Muffin Baking Cups with dough. It is very strongly made out of stainless steel, and I wash it by hand. And of course I also use it with Melons and Watermelons, specially in the Summer! ...Thank You D.D.We use a melon baller nearly every day to core apples and pears so when my last one finally broke after 15 years I looked for a replacement with a similar sturdy handle. This one seemed perfect with a great handle. We use it daily and always hand-wash so it is ready for its next adventure... Unfortunately this morning the bowl broke away cleanly at the handle at the solder/joint. I recognize that we may have received a dud and all the others are great but this one barely lasted a month.
Messermeister Pro-Touch 30mm Melon Baller
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, October 20, 2013
I use it for Potatoes a lot or as an Apple corer, sometimes when I make small Truffles this Melon Baller comes pretty handy. You can add a touch of Class at a Fruit Tray for a Dinner Party, and even I had used it to fill Mini Muffin Baking Cups with dough. It is very strongly made out of stainless steel, and I wash it by hand. And of course I also use it with Melons and Watermelons, specially in the Summer! ...Thank You D.D.We use a melon baller nearly every day to core apples and pears so when my last one finally broke after 15 years I looked for a replacement with a similar sturdy handle. This one seemed perfect with a great handle. We use it daily and always hand-wash so it is ready for its next adventure... Unfortunately this morning the bowl broke away cleanly at the handle at the solder/joint. I recognize that we may have received a dud and all the others are great but this one barely lasted a month.

0 comments:
Post a Comment