Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 2

Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 2I bought these because I wanted a lightweight, simple, and reliable knife for the BOB.

These are perfect!

The yellow one is a straight-edge knife, and the green one has a serrated edge.

Recommended!

My husband bought these for me for Christmas. I was skeptical because of the way that they looked. When I went to prepare dinner I dutifully took them out to use them. Boy was I surprised!, they are the best knives that I have ever used. I have several expensive German made knives, but these are superior! I am definately going to buy more of these knives!

Buy Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 2 Now

Greats knives for the money! Stays sharp after many uses. Only complaint I have is they are NOT dishwasher safe.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 2 Here

Recommended by a blogger I follow, super sharp and great to hold in your hand. The protective sheath is a bonus. Love the fun colors too

Want Kuhn Rikon 4-Inch Nonstick Colori Paring Knife, Set of 2 Discount?

great little paring knives.Blades stay sharp and plastic scabbards are convenient. We use them in our kitchen and give them as gifts to others who enjoy their kitchens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment