I am very happy with this purchase. I bought a watermelon as soon as they came to see how easy it would be. I chopped the whole thing in less than two minutes and it was a breeze. I've never enjoyed cutting a watermelon before but these knives are so sharp it makes cutting anything fun.
My only quibble would be that the steak knives don't have a sturdy feel to them. They cut very well but the handle feels hollow and lighter compared to the other knives. It's a minor complaint but it's my only real criticism thus far. Happy shopping everyone!This is the best knife set I ever owned. The only issue is that the set shows 8 steak knives but only comes with 4. I complained to Amazon and received a partial refund to order the other 4. Sharp and durable. Highly recommended.
Buy Ginsu 7133 Signature Series 19-Piece Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set Now
Sharp, good looking, for every day use. These beautiful Japanese knives are made in China, but I really like and enjoy them.I originally gave this set only 2 stars and was planning to return them, but after a few more uses I think they are actually a good bang for your buck. They obviously are not going to compete with top of the line knives that cost this much just for one knife, but for the typical home cook like me this set is more than adequate.Pros:
Relatively inexpensive compared to other halfway decent knife sets.
It comes with just about every type of knife you could want.
They have a good feel in your hand. Heavy enough to give the impression of it being a halfway decent knife, but not so heavy that you feel like you're swinging an ax.
Cons:
Packaging or more accurately a lack of it. This does not appear to be a true retail set and may instead be something that the seller put together him/herself from bulk knives. Don't expect a pretty retail box with pictures on it.
The steak knives are a bit flimsy.
Want Ginsu 7133 Signature Series 19-Piece Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set Discount?

0 comments:
Post a Comment