F Dick 7" Offset Bread Knife

F Dick 7' Offset Bread KnifeAm I ever impressed with this knife makes any bread slicing (even a stale baguette) a pleasure. Good price, excellent item

This is a great, well priced knife. Will cut through any of your toughest or most fragile breads. The service from Mustard Seed Foods.com was great. They included a knife protector free with the purchase! My next knife will be purchased through them.

Buy F Dick 7" Offset Bread Knife Now

This inexpensive knife is loving referred around my house at the "dick knife." It rests in a block with my Global, Shun and Henkel blades and get used as much or more as its blockmates. The ergonomics are what make this a delight the use. This replaces the "dick knife" that a I gave away to a house guest who fell in love with it and that's the second time that's happened. So here's my review summary buy it.

Read Best Reviews of F Dick 7" Offset Bread Knife Here

Everything that Anthony Bourdain said it to be.

Good for bread, tomatoes and all things soft.

Want F Dick 7" Offset Bread Knife Discount?

I now use this knife for all my cooking needs, it's about the only knife I use now. Highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment