Epicurean Pizza Cutter

Epicurean Pizza Cutter, Natural with Slate CoreThis is a great product. My pizza cuts easily and perfectly both for thin and crispy as well as pan pizza.

This is made out of recycled materials and it works great. No sharp edges so it will not mess up your surfaces or kids hands!

Buy Epicurean Pizza Cutter Now

My wife ordered his item after seeing similar ones for sale @ Cabelas. Its not super sharp, which is good forour kids, as they can use it and not run as high a risk for losing a finger. I've only used it once. It sliced a thin crust pretty good, but takes a bit of force, again, the not super sharp edge. My main concern is its durability. Its claimed to be dishwasher safe, but I will continue to hand wash it.

When I first opened the box, there was a very strong odor of slate, which I expected, this being made of such. I washed the cutter thouroughly in hot soapy water, but the smell still peresisted, albeit slightly less so. After a 2nd washing, the smell disappated. Though it gave the pizza a funny taste. It tasted like the cutter smelled. Weird.

After some time, I will update as to its durability

Read Best Reviews of Epicurean Pizza Cutter Here

I was a little skeptical, but I have to say; it's a great tool to cut pizza's.

Easy to clean (dishwasher or hand wash) and no sharp edges to cut yourself on.

One note though; cutting a smaller pizza in a regular plate can be a little bit challenging, but any pizza on a flat surface is easy.

Want Epicurean Pizza Cutter Discount?

I really like my new pizza cutter! Not only does it work well but also looks beautiful hanging in my kitchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment