Buy Totally Bamboo DuraThin Cutting Board Now
I've been using this cutting board as my main board for about a month and a half. I've never oiled it and it's working beautifully with no issues. I'm lazy so I was afraid of the "maintenance" involved in a bamboo cutting board, but I haven't had to do much to this! I just rinse/wash when I've been using it and let it air dry by standing it upright or pat it down with paper towel.Read Best Reviews of Totally Bamboo DuraThin Cutting Board Here
This board is *huge* make sure you get a ruler out and check the width of your sink, the countertop where you mean to chop things, as well as the drawer or cabinet where you mean to keep it, etc. It just barely fits in my sink for washing, by less than half an inch.Assuming it fits your kitchen, having all that space is great.
It's extraordinarily light and thin. I thought at first it couldn't possibly be durable enough without more heft, but it's very solidly built, and it's been through some significant use without any issues. I would guess it'll last as long as the more typical 1" thick boards you see.
The little rubber feet at the corners are great for keeping it stable.I like this board for serving cheese that I've put out for a party. It cleans well although It needs oiling after washing


0 comments:
Post a Comment