Towle Living Hartford 101-Piece Flatware Set

Towle Living Hartford 101-Piece Flatware SetNeeded extra silverware for entertaining. The Towle set was perfect. Reasobale quality, but the quantity along with my daily service supports a large gathering. A trifle light, but better than anything I could fnd locallly. We look forward to a lot of good use from this product.

I love, love, love this set of silverware I ordered!!! It's exactly what I was looking for! Once again, Amazon amazes me! I wasn't even really looking for silverware but came across this and couldn't believe the price for how pretty it looked. I was hoping it wouldn't be cheap silverware, because it's sometimes hard to tell in the pictures but this stuff is stunning and well made :)

Buy Towle Living Hartford 101-Piece Flatware Set Now

I should have heeded the posts I saw before purchasing. I guess this is a good spare set for parties, but not for everyday use. When the teaspoons bend easily... that is the sign of cheap flatware!

Read Best Reviews of Towle Living Hartford 101-Piece Flatware Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment