WMF Manaos / Bistro Cake/Pie Server

WMF Manaos / Bistro Cake/Pie ServerAttractive and well made, but the handle is short and therefore awkward to use. You must pre-slice the pie with a knife because the server's edge is not sharp enough.

A wonderful piece with one crippling exception: its handle is too narrow, which doesn't allow you to control it. Too bad, because the design is sound otherwise.

Buy WMF Manaos / Bistro Cake/Pie Server Now

Excellent quality sturdy and handy serving piece. I wash it always in the machine, and it is as shiny and pretty as the first day I used it. I like exactly the short handle because it is much easier to serve cake and desserts. It is not a cooking spatula so those who complained here for long handles just buy a spatula, not a cake server :)

Read Best Reviews of WMF Manaos / Bistro Cake/Pie Server Here

Good quality and very nice looking. It was for a present and my friends like it very much.

Want WMF Manaos / Bistro Cake/Pie Server Discount?

It's not bad, but it feels (1) a little small in my hands; (2) given the size, I expected a bit more heft out of it. While I've not had issues with it, it feels like it might buckle if I tried to lift a hefty slice of apple pie (it hasn't) or pry out a sticky piece of pecan pie.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment