Swiss Army Brands 40502 Paring Knife, 4-3/4-Inch

Swiss Army Brands 40502 Paring Knife, 4-3/4-InchI have 3 of these paring knives and have used them daily for more than 10 years. They take and keep a razor-sharp edge better than more expensive forged blades, and the handles are great. Their big-brother 6-inch and 8-inch chef's knives are also winners.

Very pleased with the small Victorinox knives. I purchased 6 because they are super sharp with a very fine edge...slimmer than my more expensive ones but very easy to handle and they stay sharp. Some mornings prepping fruits & vegetables with a dull knife for juicing made me miserable. Now I can can slice carrots with ease, peel a lime in seconds and its a pleasure. The plus is they are reasonably priced. i can afford to have one always clean and ready to use. The only draw back is that with the old duller knives I had developed some sloppy habits for which I am painfully paying the price. These really are sharp!

Buy Swiss Army Brands 40502 Paring Knife, 4-3/4-Inch Now

I see this little(4" blade)tool regularly on TV,pride fully displayed by many professional and home cooks alike;and most of the time "amazement"&/or "surprise" is relayed by the user.. and now I know why.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Army Brands 40502 Paring Knife, 4-3/4-Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment