Sous Traveling Culinarist 2nd Edition

Sous Traveling Culinarist 2nd EditionWe have 2 of these bags at work, and I love them!!! I take them to off-site catering events, and all of our chefs and servers know exactly what is in the "TC Kit" as well call it. I also send them with our chefs for smaller private chef events. Took it on the plane to Germany last year when we cooked at the Rheingau Food and Wein Festival. It held up fabulously through the flight and customs. It even got lost on the way back to the US, and when i did get it back, everything was in place, nothing missing, all compartments closed. I've checked other chef cases before on airplanes (i was a private chef and did tons of traveling). NOTHING has held up the same as this bag, and that I can easily take it from private chef dinners to 200 person events AND the airplane and have it work for what I need....totally worth every penny.

I have owned a lot of bags in the past and this is the best bag I have owned so far. This bag is extremely sturdy and rugged. The wheels glide smooth and quiet over all surfaces including rough pavement. I love the functionality of the bag. It has pockets everywhere for everything. I could not recommend this bag more. You will not be disappointed.

Buy Sous Traveling Culinarist 2nd Edition Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment