Premium Suction-Base Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide

Premium Suction-Base Knife Sharpener Tungsten CarbideReally bad copy of a good product! I purchased two of these. Took one out and tried to get the suction cup to hold as designed. It would not hold very well if at all. Tried the second one and the same was true. These are actually dangerous! If you get them to hold it's only going to be for a very short time and when you go to sharpen your knife it lets loose as you are pulling the knife through the little sharpening blades!

Spend more money and get the good one.

Does not work package say toy will not sharpen anything its a ripoff don't lose your money this is a peace of junk!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy Premium Suction-Base Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide Now

It is similar to one I have, but doesn't seem to be the same good quality. I will still give them away.

Read Best Reviews of Premium Suction-Base Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide Here

If I had the resources, I'd test the blades to see if they were really Tungsten Carbide or just High-speed steel. They certainly dulled rapidly against supposedly softer stainless steel. I won't buy this product again. I won't recommend it to anyone I know. I won't buy anything that looks like it was made by the same manufacturer.

Want Premium Suction-Base Knife Sharpener Tungsten Carbide Discount?

Broke first time I used it. JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK JUNK Did I sat it was JUNK ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment