Oneida Azalea 45-Piece Set, Service for 8

Oneida Azalea 45-Piece Set, Service for 8This is a very inexpensive set of silverware. I was surprised at how sturdy and heavy the pieces were for something at this price level. The teaspoons and tablespoons are a little larger than what we have been used to but that isn't a problem. I would not hesitate to buy this brand again.

If I could I would give this a higher rating. I just unpacked the box and was expecting flatware too heavy to lift.

That is not the case. These might seem heavy if you are accustomed to paper thin flatware. In fact they are sturdy and have a quality size. The weight is suprisingly light compared to the size. They feel good in the hand and the balance is proper. They are well made, with a beautiful finish and I would not hesitate to use them with fine china for a formal occasion. I don't expect these will bend or easily damage. These will set a lovely table the bowls of the spoons are nicely shaped.

HIGH QUALITY APPEARANCE...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! I purchased two sets for a service of 16...so glad I did. Love em!

Buy Oneida Azalea 45-Piece Set, Service for 8 Now

Excellent quality, better than I had expected, a little heavier than I expected and forks are nice and sharp. I really like that. If you are boiling potatoes you can easily stick a fork in the potatoe to see if they are done.

Amazon free shipping helped keep the cost down.

Thank You,

A.J.Groot

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Azalea 45-Piece Set, Service for 8 Here

For me, this flatware is exactly what I wanted. Appealing design, solid quality and well-made. As another reviewer alluded, probably a little larger than your current set, but that is fine by me.

Pieces are sturdy and strong, and feel like they should have cost more. No more bent prongs on the forks or dull knives. With their polished silver finish, the utensils looked classy and really dressed up the Thanksgiving table.

Worth the price and a good value.

Want Oneida Azalea 45-Piece Set, Service for 8 Discount?

These little guys are definitely going back to Amazon. Got them a week ago. While they look nice, there is that feel of cheapness to them. Besides, there are black rusty spots between the prongs of the forks that wouldn't come off.

I'd say this is a decent looking set that's okay bordering with good. But we ended up getting a different, sleeker set at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Save 73% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment