Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White

Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, WhiteThis Can Opener was cheap and I found it perfect for the price paid! It's no big deal but it works fine! I bought it on "PRIME' and I had it in just 20 hours! I wanted a really cheap one that I can use it only maybe once a month. This one has a "Knife Sharpener and Scissor Sharpener" too! I know that this one can't be like more expensive brands like "Black and Decker" or somebody else! Hey I lucked out! I also need a electric one because I have one arm and this opens with ease! Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White

This is a great can opener/knife sharpener. It can open tall cans as well as small cans. The one added "bonus" for me (which is what sold me on this particular model) is the knife sharpener/scissors sharpener.

Buy Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White Now

this can opener was very inexpensive and it is what it is. leaves large cuts on the can covers that are dangerous. its very last century and so is the price. it does what it is supposed to do. but its frustrating at times trying to get the can to catch. i do like the sharpeners in back of the opener. if you dont open lots of cans and i dont. this can opener is fine.

Read Best Reviews of Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White Here

It opens cans just fine, but I wonder if any of the other reviewers tried to actually sharpen a knife with it? The knife sharpener doesn't work, it doesn't spin at all. I opened up the can opener to see if I could fix it and the stone is fixed on a plastic hex shaft that is part of the blow molded case. There's no way the stone was made to spin, I guess the Chinese figured we would just spit on our knives and run them over the stone by hand. There's a shaft coming out of the motor but it's too short the even touch the stone, it was never meant to spin. I guess I'm off to Wal-Mart to get an opener with a knife sharpener that really works, too much of a hassle to send this back for what I paid for it.

Want Maxi-Matic ERH-08 Elite Cuisine Can Opener with Removable Cutter Assembly and Knife Sharpener, White Discount?

very disappointed in this product I have thrown the product away not even good enough to give to Goodwill. Doesn't have enough power to even open small cans. Amazon did give me a refund. Do not buy!!!

Save 45% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment