Kuhn Rikon Colori Art Chef's and Paring Knife, Blue Polka Dot

Kuhn Rikon Colori Art Chef's and Paring Knife, Blue Polka DotThese are the best knives I've ever none. I highly recommend them. They stay sharp and are beautiful as well.

I bought this set to keep in our camping bin. I love that they are sharp, easy to see, and have the safety covers. They were such a hit on our recent camping trip that we had people from other campsites asking us where we bought them. Great set--you will not be disappointed!

Buy Kuhn Rikon Colori Art Chef's and Paring Knife, Blue Polka Dot Now

These are great knives. I am the cutter and chopper in the kitchen and these are very sharp and remain sharp. However, do not attempt to juggle with these knives.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon Colori Art Chef's and Paring Knife, Blue Polka Dot Here

I love the knives, but you better watch your finger's, they are really sharp and I love that they have a cover for them so they don't get beat up, they aren't expensive and they are really great.

Want Kuhn Rikon Colori Art Chef's and Paring Knife, Blue Polka Dot Discount?

I bought this knife in the past and was impressed with it. When I saw that there were other styles, I ordered them from Amazon. They hold an edge far longer then other more expensive knives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment