J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Inch Stainless Steel Paring Knife

J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Inch Stainless Steel Paring KnifeWhen I first saw this knife featured for a nominal price, I had to rub my eyes to be sure I was seeing right. The word Henckels for cutlery is synonymous with top quality...like Mercedes or Jaeguar is for automobiles. I own some of their premier line of cutlery, the Pro S series, and am spoiled for life. I have paid a young fortune for some of my Henckels knives. (By the way, Amazon is offering several Pro S series knives at a very sweet price right now. Check out their chef's knives.) Since I did not own a 3-inch paring knife, I decided to give this little guy a test drive and am happy to report that it went through the cones with flying colors.

Henckels simply does not make junk, so even with this knife, which is one of their lower end models, you are still getting a good knife. It fits nicely in the hand (especially if you have small hands), and it has good balance. The handle and rivits appear to be the same or very similar to my Pro S series knives; the only difference I see is that the blade is a little thinner. Since paring knives aren't intended to replace the larger utility or chef's knives, just be sure not to tackle large or thick objects with it and you'll do just fine. For the price you get a big bang for your buck. Oh, by the way, invest in the Henckels stone honing tool. Always hone your knife before each use, and clean it (by hand) immediately after use. This is essential to keeping your knives their sharpest and insuring their use for a lifetime.

This is a great knife. I had one for 5 years before the tip broke when my boyfriend used it to pry apart two frozen hamburger patties (which was "user error" in my mind). It stays sharp and was inexpensive enough that I don't fret about putting it in the dishwasher, which I would never do with higher quality, more expensive Henkles.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Inch Stainless Steel Paring Knife Now

I have never bought a paring knife before and have always used a steak knife for small jobs. I decided to try a paring knife after trying one at a friend's house.

I am very happy with the performance and convenience that this knife affords.

The construction seems excellent with the blade running all the way through the handle and the sharpness is excellent. Only time will tell how long the sharpness lasts.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Inch Stainless Steel Paring Knife Here

Used to be Eversharps paring knife was smaller and it fit in my hand better. These work well for a larger paring knife. Love the fine serrations in the smaller knives in this line. The Chefs knife size was a tosser. The serrations were too rough.

Want J.A. Henckels International Eversharp Pro 3-Inch Stainless Steel Paring Knife Discount?

I have several of these knives as they never need sharpening and are nice paring knives. I received them promptly and they were securely wrapped.

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment