Dexter-Russell Bread Knife 8"

Dexter Russell Basics 8' Scalloped Bread KnifeLove the knife. Keeps its edge, easy to sharpen. Plastic handle won't chip. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a durable kitchen knife.

You know how annoying it is when people REPEAT themselves? Like once, twice, OK. I get it. You like the whatever. (or dislike the whatever) But every time my husband or I use this knife we have to say HOW MUCH WE LOVE IT. We live in one of those areas of the world where crisp crust sourdough bread is sold just about everywhere. It's great, on the first or second day. Sometimes, depending on the weather, the third. But unless you want to tear a piece off the loaf with your teeth it must be cut. And that's mighty difficult even when bought minutes before. The bakeries have slicers, but we don't like them. Too thin, and slicing the whole loaf at once dries it out.

So for years we've used what we thought was a good/adequate bread knife. Then I read on David Lebovitz's blog a best-beloved, that I NEEDED a Dexter Russell knife for my sour dough French bread so I ordered one from Amazon (also a best-beloved). And now my husband (also a best-beloved) and I bore each other silly extolling the virtues of a knife. Really pathetic, don't you think?

Buy Dexter-Russell Bread Knife 8" Now

I purchased these for my deli/bagel shop and they were perfect. I'm thinking I will get some more for backup.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell Bread Knife 8" Here

We love this produce. we bought the entire set and use them daily. easy to clean dishwasher safe we love them. hope this helps

Want Dexter-Russell Bread Knife 8" Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment