Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5" Blade, Silver

Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5' Blade, SilverI have had this slicer for a month now and have made about ten pounds of perfectly sliced beef jerky. The machine is also great for cutting cheese slices which is about a 50% savings from the cost of pre-sliced cheese.We also used it to slice lunch meats like ham and roast beef in super thin portions. This appears to be the biggest money saver as a pound of roast beef slices can easily cost from $6-$10 a pound in the deli, I am able to slice my own roast(or ham)for less than $3 a pound,

This very powerful machine disassembles easily for cleaning. My kitchen cabinets are full of gadgets that my wife and I never use but this one has changed the way eat and shop.

arrived quickly,as promised.Not what I expected for the price.Thought it was affordable enough,but well-built enough,that I couldn't complain b/c it would "get the job done".Very pleasantly surprised.This slicer is AWESOME.Looks and runs like a commercial food slicer.Effortless to slice any foods.Very easy to use and clean.All metal parts.I'm very satisfied with my purchase.What a STEAL.Purchased another for my mother.

Buy Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5" Blade, Silver Now

I bought the meat slicer for a christmas present for my husband and after we both have used it for slicing several different thing's, we both love it. It slice's just as it should, easy to clean and handle. We found the power is good, and is able to slice through meat, cheese, pickles, bread or whatever else you could put in it. We would suggest this product to anyone.

Sherry McCoy

Read Best Reviews of Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5" Blade, Silver Here

When the Kalorik slicer arrived we just happened to have finished cooling a fresh loaf of bread and a smoked corned beef brisket. We set the dial for 1/2" and quickly sliced the loaf into perfectly equal slices in about 3 minutes. We moved on to slice the cold brisket at a 1/16" slice and were absolutely astonished at the speed and uniformity of the slices (not to mention how the thin slice enhanced the smoked flavor of the meat). A few notes...the manual fails to give the specific number of "usage minutes" before allowing the motor to cool. (It directs you to look at the label on the bottom of the slicer which is a little messy if you forgot to look before beginning.) FYI, the maximum usage minutes is 10. Also, another point I missed regards where the sliced food will drop...I fixed a lovely little landing strip in front of the machine...unfortunately, the slices dropped out the back. All in all, a great product for the price.

Want Kalorik 200-Watt Electric Meat Slicer with 7.5" Blade, Silver Discount?

Good Product. Good Price. Cleans easier than others since sliding bottom tray also rotates away from blade for access. CAUTION: The documentation does not specify that the screw holind on the blade is a left hand thread. Also the plastic peice behind the blade is hard to keep in place when putting the blade back on. I needed to lay the unit down so the blade could be laid in place horizontaly. The pusher to hold the meat in place is also plastic (I wish it were metal). I would recommend this product.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment