Bark Cheese Board

Boska Holland Taste Collection Tree Trunk Cheese Board, SmallMy husband loves fancy cheeses and I got this for him as a present to go with a cheese-of-the-month subscription. I ordered it in a size small and it's a nice size for about 3 cheeses, some crackers, a few nuts & some fruit. The board is beautiful and unique. I give it 4 stars rather than 5 only because a little of the bark had crumbled off in the packaging when I opened it. This is to be expected, I think, but just keep in mind that the bark may not stay on forever and it's a board you'll have to wash and store with care if you want to keep it looking nice.

Gotta say for the price, it's totally worth it. Nobody said pimpin is easy but with this here tray it really is!

Buy Bark Cheese Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment