Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Carving Set

Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Carving SetWow! Wow! What a handsome carving set. I have a Wusthof Santuko knife & it's been my go to knife for most slicing/dicing jobs. I use a high end Henkles chef knife my wife bought & I love that as well but Henckle's dropped the line so I went with Wusthof. This knife & fork are gorgeous! If I had no other use for the set I'd take down the deer head from over the fireplace and hang this carving set! The quality is 4,0. I could not find a manufacturing flaw and the knife is super sharp. At $120 bucks it's not that expensive for a tool that will last a lifetime. I'll be buying more of these Grand Prix to replace my El Cheapo knives. The handle on these Grand Prix knives is very comfortable and slip resistant. The weight of the knife is light enough for extended, easy use but substantial enough to do some real work. I realize that's a subjective viewpoint but I like a heavy chef's knife but the rest only need sharpness to perform their tasks. Highly recommended! The set arrived a day ahead of schedule. I like buying only the knives I need rather than a set that counts the block, sharpening steel, scissors, & steak knives in the "set of knives." Amazon is great!

Very nice carving set, knife glides effortlessly through all sorts of meats. Have used it on roasted chicken and standing rib roast. Nice job

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Carving Set Now

Very pleased with the quality of this carving set. Delivery was very fast. I have started using Amazon to shop online a great deal as I am very happy with the products and service.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Carving Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment