Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving Set

Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving SetPurchased this for my wife to add to her collection of Wusthof classic knives. The carver cuts easily and like all their knives, stays sharp, has great balance, and holds easily in the hand.

This is a great carving set with a great price. If you are looking for this type of product and select it, it will be the best decision you make all day!

Buy Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving Set Now

Even though the fork is only so-so (too thick, not curved) the knife is fantastic. Very sharp and thin, will carve very thin pieces of pork loin, but still beefy enough to take on a breast bone of a chicken. En Garde!

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving Set Here

I bought my first Wustoff Claasic knife over 25 years ago. I always hand-wash and dry them immediately.

Aftger giving my first purchase as a gift; I bought another set for myself. I am very happy with the consitent quality of this line of khives. They are milled from a solid-steel blank and have a full tang. The handle is ergonomic and the blade holds a good edge.

F. Dick knives are made in the same factory in Soligen Germany and can be interchanged with these knives without question. I prefer the Wustoff Classic line but my son likes the Shun Ken Onion knives better. (I'm a much better cook so go with what fits your hand.)

Want Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Ground Carving Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment