Swissmar Stainless Steel 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set

Swissmar Stainless Steel 3-Piece Cheese Knife SetI received two pieces from this set for Christmas. They are nicely lightweight, since the handles are hollow.

The soft cheese knife cuts fine, but the hard cheese slicer takes a lot of force to cut through harder cheese like mahon curado. Even on not-so-tough cheeses like gruyere, I have to struggle to get nice big shavings.

The biggest problem is the quality of the stainless steel: it rusts very easily. I left it on the dish rack to dry after washing it, and when I returned a few hours later, I discovered rust stains in several corners. These knives are beautifully designed, but I wouldn't recommend them if you plan to actually use them.

The design is very modern and the quality seems high, however the cheese slicer has developed some rust stains on it, which I've been able too polish out.

Buy Swissmar Stainless Steel 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment