Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Red

Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, RedI bought similar cutting boards several years ago and, while they're not the best in the world, they're serviceable. It was time to replace them, so I ordered six more. Unfortunately, the entire set of cutting boards have warped within 2 months of purchase. Now they spin when I cut something on them, which isn't safe.

I won't purchase these again and would strongly recommend that you don't buy them, either.

This is a great cutting board with a good thickness that I am sure will help to maintain the integrity of my knife blades. I ended up getting this one and the green one here: Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Green. I will use the red one for meats and the green one for veggies. I do a lot of cooking and have gone through many cutting boards in my time working as a professional cook for over 15 years, so I know a good quality board when I see one. I love the simplicity, with no useless handle cutout, raised sides or bumper edges, all which just get in the way of cutting and sliding food off a board. The medium size of the 12 by 18 works well for just about any task you will encounter in the kitchen and fits nicely on most any size counter top. Also this is the perfect size for picking up and transferring food from board to pot. It has just enough grip on its surface to not slide around, even when wet, yet is slick enough to easily slide food off of. This board is absolutely perfect for any home or professional restaurant; I would not change a thing. In fact, I plan on buying many more of these, just to make sure I can stock up on them in case they ever run out or discontinue these models, because it really is hard to find such an all around performer in a cutting board that will truly fit my high standards of kitchen ware.

Buy Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Red Now

I bought 3 different cutting boards, by different manufacturers and this one spins like a top. It spins because they it is not completely flat. To keep it from spinning I put a folded kitchen towel under the center of the board.

It should sit flat and there is no reason for it not to since it is a molded product, this is a sign of inferior production. I won't buying from this company again.

Read Best Reviews of Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Red Here

I absolutely love this cutting board! I've only had it for a couple weeks, but so far it has been great. It is heavy, but I like that because it doesn't move on the counter while I'm chopping on it. It just fits into the dishwasher, which is great. I didn't realize when I bought it that the surface is textured, but that is not a problem at all. On the contrary, it makes food slide off of it easily when I want to transfer the food to my pan etc. It feels very durable and I have high hopes that it will last me a long time!

Want Stanton Trading 12 by 18 by 1/2-Inch Cutting Board, Red Discount?

This cutting board is worth buying. It is sturdy and doesn't show cut marks as easily some others I have used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment