Reed & Barton EveryDay New Attitude 18/0 Stainless Steel 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Reed & Barton EveryDay New Attitude 18/0 Stainless Steel 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8First of all, the picture on Amazon of the set makes the flatware look grey/blue in color this is NOT right! The set is a traditional polished silver steel color just like most of Reed & Barton's other sets. For an accurate color, go to R&B's website and search for it (or look at the picture of the serving pieces on Amazon for this set which is closer to the real look). I couldn't have been more pleased with the set once I got it. The set is modern, but with enough simplicity to still be classic. I wanted a set that was more neutral/versatile in look.

The weight is solid as well and I like the balance of each piece in the hand. It's far more robust than the cheap 18/0 set I bought before from Bed & Bath. Also, very important this set is truly 18/10 stainless steel. I double checked with the manufacturer beforehand. Be careful as there are many flatware sets on Amazon that are incorrectly designated as 18/10 when they are in actuality 18/0 or 18/8!

For those of you who don't know, 18/10 refers to the proportion of chromium to nickel in the stainless steel alloy. The addition of nickel to the alloy increases its corrosion resistance while adding a bright polished appearance, hardness, and exceptional resistance to all temperatures. As the nickel level is increased, the quality of the stainless steel is increased. The "top of the line" boast 10% nickel content (or 18/10), the highest quality available in stainless steel. 18/0 is the lowest quality and has no nickel in it. Believe me, the 18/10 difference is immediately visible to the naked eye flatware looks more bright and water tends to bead on the steel almost as if there is a wax coating on it.

I got the set for $90, which in my mind is a good price for a 45 piece 18/10 set. Couldn't be more pleased and would highly recommend this set!

I dont know who the reviewer below talked to at Reed & Barton, but this set is NOT 18/10. Its 18/0. I confirmed with Reed & Barton that this set is 18/0. Very Disappointed.

Buy Reed & Barton EveryDay New Attitude 18/0 Stainless Steel 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

Hi I know for a fact that this is not 18/10 checked with reed and barton also you can find this set on qvc and it is 18/chrome....but it is pretty I just want people to know what they are buying ....check the back of your pieces if it is 18/10 it will say so "stainless steel 18/10"

Read Best Reviews of Reed & Barton EveryDay New Attitude 18/0 Stainless Steel 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Here

Love this flatware!! I have some other Reed and Barton pieces and know the quality they offer and was shocked at the prices Amazon offers. This flatware is priced significantly less than on the other websites I looked at. The flatware is simple but still bold. It has a slightly larger size to it but is not too big. It has a nice, solid weight. It has washed well for me. I'm very happy with it and recommend it.

Want Reed & Barton EveryDay New Attitude 18/0 Stainless Steel 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Discount?

I love this flatware. For the price it has a high end feel and the flatware itself is nice and sturdy (if you have young boys you may understand how the tines of forks can mysteriously bend). The pattern is polished (as opposed to matte). Its simplicity is understated but brings its own elegance with it. I'm really pleased with this set (we got two actually). It looks better to me in person than the photos and will do very nicely for a spectrum of occasions. I trust this will be on our table for years to come. Worth every penny, I highly recommend it.

Save 53% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment