Rada Cutlery S39 2-piece Party Gift Set

Rada Cutlery S39 2-piece Party Gift SetI love this set! I gave this set to my husband as a gift. I was impressed with the quality . The knife is balanced and sharp. It performed as advertised. The spreader works well also. Overall I am quite pleased with this set. I would recommend it to everyone!

I gave my old set of cutlery away and bought a complete (almost) 28 piece set of these Prada things. Based on the reviews I saw, I was impressed. These really are the sharpest I've ever used, and the size of the handles are comfortable in my fairly large hands. I even bought several of the bagel knives to use as steak knives (when I can afford meat). You don't have to force these to slice with much pressure because of the serrated design. They cut across sinew like the proverbial hot knife. I know the shape of the handles will be a contentious feature. Some will say they're uncomfortable or ugly. You having the queen in for tea? I bought all aluminum handles and I plan to continue putting them in the dishwasher not giving a rip about the change in the handle's color. And they DO change. Some may not care for the lightness and flexibility of a number of the blades. A lot depends on how you use them. But they serve me very well. Note that if you use a knife holding block like me, it will take some getting used to to find the right knife as all the handles are the same shape. And here's another thing I like about them: THEY ARE MADE IN THE USA!!! That is US folks!

Buy Rada Cutlery S39 2-piece Party Gift Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment