Portmeirion Botanic Garden 45-Piece Flatware Set

Portmeirion Botanic Garden 45-Piece Flatware SetThis arrived yesterday and is of excellent quality with a nice servery set to make up the total of items to 45. It would make a great gift for anyone who is a Portmeirion collector and if you are looking for a nice housewarming gift you can't go wrong! Totally impressed.

Beautifully made, feminine, they make me happy to use. These were exactly what I was looking for. I am debating buying a second set, so that I have it in reserve, since I love it so much. You can't go wrong with this.

Buy Portmeirion Botanic Garden 45-Piece Flatware Set Now

i totally love this set. It is so beautiful and just what I wanted. the handles are large, which I wanted as it is easier for me to grip. I also like the heaviness of them as they seem so well made.

Read Best Reviews of Portmeirion Botanic Garden 45-Piece Flatware Set Here

First off these utensils are way to big and clunky to the point if you have plates that are a standard size, it will look like a joke. Yes they are big and shiny but that's all you are getting for the money. The edges are rough and the pattern is indistinct. Good flatware has smooth rounded edges but this is not good flatware and the edges are rough. This item is cheap, big, and shiny and people will like that I guess and well it seems to be working. Spend some more money and buy quality.

Want Portmeirion Botanic Garden 45-Piece Flatware Set Discount?

What more can I say. I wanted a "continental" style (larger, longer pieces), buy didn't like most of the patterns. I have colored dishes (not portmeiron) completely covered with flowers. These look great with it. The detail oon the handles is beautiful, good weight, very shiny. Bought for every day, but definitely usable with fine china.

Don't be afraid if you don't have their dishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment