Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, Steel/Black

Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, Steel/BlackI bought these steak knives to replace my old serrated ones from college, the kind that "never need sharpening". Well, it's true I never sharpened the old ones because they had very deep serrated edges, but this meant literally tearing through your meat.

In my quest to upgrade all of my kitchen-ware and knives, I bought these to match my other Mercer cutlery. I've been very happy with the quality of the Mercer knives and I like the "rubberized" handle because it is thicker, offers better control when wet and still looks like very high quality.

You can't tell from the pictures, but these steak knives have the same thick rubberized handle, very comfortable. From the tip to about 1/3 of the way down these knives are serrated, very slightly though, not very deep. I haven't prepared a good steak yet to test these out, but on fruits and veggies that I've cut, these are great. These knives are very sharp and heavy enough that I would never imagine these getting bent from a little misuse, which should never happen now that we have nice cutlery.

I will update after I get to truly use these as they were intended.

The knives were shipped quickly, arrived when expected and were exactly what I was hoping for. You might not be able to tell, but the tips of the knives are serrated. I almost wish they weren't because the un-serrated section cuts like a dream.

Buy Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, Steel/Black Now

I will recommend these steak knives to any household. They are very well made and extremely sharp.

I am very happy I decided on this set.

Thanks, BEM

Read Best Reviews of Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, Steel/Black Here

We needed to replace our steak knives and we are very happy with these. We should not ever have to replace these.

Want Mercer Cutlery Genesis 7-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, Steel/Black Discount?

These really are quality knives. They are extremely sharp, almost scary sharp but they make quick work out of anything. I would highly recommend these knives if anyone inquired.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment