LamsonSharp Grandma's New-Used Parer - Walnut Handle

LamsonSharp Grandma's New-Used Parer - Walnut Handle
  • Stamped - Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel
  • Walnut handles are hard and durable
  • One-piece, half-tang construction
  • Lifetime warranty - plus - Sharp For Life!
  • Made in the USA

I have had this knife for about 8 years. It is a great little knife that I use mostly for peeling and cutting fruit, mincing up garlic and chopping up little herbs. No other knife works as well. It was a great purchase!

Buy LamsonSharp Grandma's New-Used Parer - Walnut Handle Now

This knife is fantastic!! I have about 5 of them, so I have plenty to put back in case I lose mine and to give as gifts. Everyone that uses it says it is the BEST paring knife they have ever used.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp Grandma's New-Used Parer - Walnut Handle Here

I've had this knife for about a year and use it every day. It is just the right size and of very high quality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment