Knork Duo 5-Piece Place Setting

Knork Duo 5-Piece Place SettingKnork Flatware Satin Finish Stainless Steel Knork, Set of 4this is a wonderful product i had a stroke 10 yrs ago and have been dependant on others to cut my meat now i have my independance back i take it to restauants also. great product.

I recently purchased several sets of the Knork flatware and an extra set of the Knorks. I loved them as soon as I took them out of the box. They are very elegant and they actually do work! I purchased the duo finish and it is beautiful. They have the look and feel of very expensive flatware, yet they are surprisingly affordable. Even if you have no interest in the cutting feature, they just have such a nice feel to them.

I highly recommend Knork!

Buy Knork Duo 5-Piece Place Setting Now

I purchased this set for my mother in law who has very severe arthritis. She just came to visit this weekend and brought her setting with her because she wanted to show us how wonderful it was for her. It is much sturdier than normal flatware, which allows her a better grip.

Read Best Reviews of Knork Duo 5-Piece Place Setting Here

I am very impressed with this product. It has a sophisticated look, and is very durable at the same time.

Want Knork Duo 5-Piece Place Setting Discount?

We were so impressed the the quality and unique look and feel of these utensils. Great price for a 5-piece setting. Has a hefty feel to them but lovely design. Love them. Will order for gifts. Unusual looking but they do what they are designed for and quickly became the favorite to use.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment