John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board

John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting BoardYou will be TOTALLY pleased with this Boos 20 x 15 cutting board. There is a reason why Boos is the leader in cutting boards. I researched them all. This product is exceptional and will last forever.

I bought this cutting board for my husband. Our old board that was four years old was looking a little worse for the wear, so I thought we would upgrade. Was I mistaken. The board looked okay when it arrived although there were a couple of rough edges. But my husband loved it and he oiled it and treated it as instructions recommended. After just four months, the board is warped and splitting in two spots. I don't want to say Boos boards are junk, but this one certainly falls below their purported standards.

I contacted ABestKitchen through their site and have received no response. The Boos company site suggests contacting them if one of their authorized distributors doesn't respond. I guess that is the next step.

Buy John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment