Ivory Beach Champagne Flutes & Cake Server Set

Ivory Beach Champagne Flutes & Cake Server SetMy fiance ordered these for me for our anniversary (to use on our wedding day), and they are really pretty!!! The glasses are nice and heavy, which I think will make them last a long time! The starfish is pretty, and have a nice sparkle to them. The only thing I don't like is the inscription on the server set is very fine and kind of hard to see! The glasses aren't like that -you can see the etching on them perfectly! All and all, I like them a lot!

First of all I have never purchased anything so cheap from Amazon...such a disappointing product. The description is very misleading...they've advertize as a high quality product an alternative to the more expensive glass sterling silver products. I had to return it immediately do to a defect, customer service was good. My mother-n-law gave us a better quality product for much less! Stay away

Buy Ivory Beach Champagne Flutes & Cake Server Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment