Douglas Quikut 4859 Ginsu 5-Piece Stainless Knife Prep Set, Natural

Douglas Quikut 4859 Ginsu 5-Piece Stainless Knife Prep Set, NaturalI bought this set for my MIL who is always coveting my set of Ginsu knives. I have the full block set which includes the steak knives & kitchen sheers. She didn't need the steak knives, so I bought her this prep set. I was disappointed to that this set is not a full sized set. The length of the knives is written in the item description, but I think they need to make it more obvious that these knives are a miniature version of the full sized ones.

These four knives are good looking and sharp. And I really mean sharp. They can easily slice vegetables and the like. They have a good nicely balanced feel in your hands. I also like they dont take up too much room on your counter. And for the selling price you cant go wrong

Buy Douglas Quikut 4859 Ginsu 5-Piece Stainless Knife Prep Set, Natural Now

Ginsu 4859 5 piece Stainless prep set

These knives are amazing for the price. You can't beat it! They are sturdy, cut amazingly well, never need to be sharpened and I haven't had any problems with rust! I never put them in the dishwasher because I know that they would probably start to rust. Its so easy just to hand wash them. Nothing will stick to the blade so its an easy rinse wipe and your done! For anyone looking to buy great knives but don't want to spend a lot of dough, this is the buy for sure!

Read Best Reviews of Douglas Quikut 4859 Ginsu 5-Piece Stainless Knife Prep Set, Natural Here

These are possibly the sharpest knives that I have ever used in my life!! Apparently all these years I've been using dull/below average knives. The reason that I did not give 5 stars is because the block that it comes with is not truly made for these knives. They fit so-so into the slots. The smallest knife we actually had to force into the smallest slot. Other than that I would recommend these knives!! Fantastic!

Want Douglas Quikut 4859 Ginsu 5-Piece Stainless Knife Prep Set, Natural Discount?

Its a nice set for the price. They cut nicely, are weighted nicely and are attractive and the block is attractive and takes up the minimal space I had for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment