Cutlery and More 11-slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block

Cutlery and More 11-slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife BlockI just got my order of 2 of these in-drawer knife blocks and I love them already!! I had pre-measured so I knew they'd fit into my drawer but I was unsure about the quality as I've read conflicting reviews. All I can say is that mine are of very good quality, on a scale of 1-10 I'd rate as a 7-8. There are no rough edges, nothing is loose or ill-fitted, but they are not what you'd expect from say a solid hardwood. However, they fit all of my knives and share one drawer. Things are organized and best of all, they are off the counter where they had previously been collecting dust in their old knife block which was impossible to clean. I recommend.

Product exactly as described and measured. Good finish. So true in size and finish that I fit (3) 5 1/4 in. units into a 15 3/4 in. drawer. looks great, works great/

Buy Cutlery and More 11-slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block Now

This was the third one that I have bought. That speaks for itself. Looks wonderful filled with my knife collection,

Read Best Reviews of Cutlery and More 11-slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block Here

Quality item..well made..fits perfectly in drawer..can't beat it!just make sure u measure your drawer properly.Makes my standard cabinets seem custom!

Want Cutlery and More 11-slot In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block Discount?

very good quality. the knives fits perfect, easy to handle, the wood is beutiful and well crafted. I recomend it

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment