Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Sheath PackagingThe knife is a good size and very sharp,while being a nice light weight. Be careful while cutting smaller vegetables!

I own this exact knife as well as an entire set of Chicago Cutlery knives (with a different style handle) and this one is my hands-down favorite. It is the most versatile blade design for all-around use in the kitchen, and looks great too.

Every Chicago Cutlery knife I have ever owned has come razor sharp from the factory, holds an edge well, and is easily resharpened.

If I could only use one knife in my kitchen, this would be it! Don't let the cheap price fool you, this knife will keep up with knives that cost 3-5 times as much!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

I have owned this knife for about 5 years and have to say the solid metal Chicago Cutlery knives are outstanding for the price. The first thing I love is the fact that they are one single piece of metal as opposed to a handle of a different material that has been bolted on. This is important to me because I had a handle from a Faberware knife break in my hand while in use. I did not get hurt, but the possibility was still there. Second, the price. You can't beat the price of these knives for the quality product you get. One thing, they do not hold an edge for more than about 5 vigorous uses and its ready to be sharpened again. Buy this knife, you won't be disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-Inch Santoku Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment