Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 9-Piece High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Gourmet Steak Knives with B

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 9-Piece High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Gourmet Steak Knives with BlockOne of the product pictures showed a close-up of the blade displaying it was "Made in Germany". The box it came with also stated "Made in Germany". ALL THESE ARE FALSE ADVERTISING !!! Each of the steak knifes were stamped "Made in Spain" :(

Buyers should be aware that the description of the knives on this site; as clearly depicted; does not necessarily mean that the knives that arrive may be made in(as in my experience Spain, Thailand or China. Even though the packaging indicates German made and instructions shows German made, the knives that arrived were Spanish made. The return policy may be alright for locals purchasers but adding half the cost of the product to return it from Australia is not cost effective. My concerns re the issue have not been responded to.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 9-Piece High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Gourmet Steak Knives with B Now

I have found these knives do the job they're designed for very well. These are serrated knives and have kept a sharp edge for the five years I have owned them.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 9-Piece High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Gourmet Steak Knives with B Here

I bought these knives for my wife for Christmas. We bought them to complement our regular set of Professional S knives.

About the knives: The look of these was dead on with our current set. The finish of the handles could have been better. They feel a bit light and the handles just aren't as smooth as the Professional S set. That being said -they weren't nearly as expensive. I posted pictures of the end serrations on the blade. Not sure how this will effect sharpening them in the future.

About the block:

It was lighter in color than the other knife block we have. The stock photo is a very good representation of the color of the product we received. I would have been more pleased if it matched exactly.

Overall:

My wife is very happy with them. They cut well and look pretty good. I only ask for a bit better quality feel and a slightly different block color.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 9-Piece High-Carbon Stainless-Steel Gourmet Steak Knives with B Discount?

I bought a set of 4 of these knives about 7 years ago. I use them for all my slicing! I have small hands and they are very comfortable to use when cutting vegetables. They are just now showing signs of needing sharpening.. but they are used a few times everyday in my home. My next purchase will be a set with a block so they don't get bumped around in the silverware drawer.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment