Terracotta Garlic Keeper - Store Garlic / Shallots

Terracotta Garlic Keeper - Store Garlic / ShallotsI bought this garlic keeper to finally have a home for that head of garlic. Although this garlic keeper does seem to keep it fresh longer, it is really only for small, very small heads of garlic and I find myself unable to use it because the garlic I buy tends to be the size of a small fist and the opening for this keep is only about 2.5 inches. So if you need a keeper for small heads of garlic, this will work, otherwise go for a larger one.

I had a terra cotta garlic keeper that got broken. This one looked just like it, so I was happy to order it. When it arrived, however, it was MUCH SMALLER than I expected, and I can only keep two heads of garlic in it at a time. I could keep four or five heads in my old one. It will do its job just fine, but it is smaller than the picture suggests.

Buy Terracotta Garlic Keeper - Store Garlic / Shallots Now

With a change of life style diet comes many surprises, including using fresh rather than powdered or ground garlic. But how to store it, keep it fresh, and ready for immediate use??? I did a bit of research and found the BEST way to store garlic was in a 'pot' a Terracotta pot. (To the uninitiated, that is a simple clay pot which has not been glazed or sealed.)

I looked at a dozen different storage pots then found this little gem. It is 100% teracotta; attractive; small enough to set on a shelf over the sink; and, big enough to hold TWO BULBS of garlic. Its best feature is IT WORKS, and very well. I have used one bulb, and added another both are still store fresh.

This item has my highest recommendation.

Read Best Reviews of Terracotta Garlic Keeper - Store Garlic / Shallots Here

Was fairly disappointed when I received this and found out that it can only hold 1-3 cloves of garlic. For someone who goes through a ridiculous amount of garlic, this doesn't cut it. For normal people, it may suffice.

Want Terracotta Garlic Keeper - Store Garlic / Shallots Discount?

i shopped alot for this item and selcted this one because of the price and look. will it arrived chipped and was not finished weel, with rough edges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment