Spatulas - Rosewood Straight Blade 8

Spatulas - Rosewood Straight Blade 8I am very pleased with the quality and appearance of this spatula. I have used it several times and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Recieved this on time and in good condition. I do love the black handled ones better, however, this is a great little tool for small cakes, and for frosting down the sides. Good quality, and great for the price!! A must-have for cake decorating.

Buy Spatulas - Rosewood Straight Blade 8 Now

While this item was almost a direct replacement for my previous spatulas, the difference is with the flexability of the blades. Research didn't show me any items with a thinner and more flexable blade for the same size item.

Read Best Reviews of Spatulas - Rosewood Straight Blade 8 Here

I was looking for an heir to my 80 year old butter knife. This is a good choice. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a full-tang blade, but what's to be expected for 3.00?

My main use for this will be as a butter/peanut butter/jelly knife. The eight inch length will get to the bottom of most jars.

Personally, I would prefer a longer blade for cake-decorating. I don't like any part of my hand or spatula handle going over the cake.

Delivery was stated to be by the end of August. I didn't get it until mid-September. I didn't get any email from the seller telling me there would be a delay.

P.S....I just clicked on the item to verify some information and I see the price went up to 5.00

Want Spatulas - Rosewood Straight Blade 8 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment