Pourfect Original Spill-Proof 6, 8 and 12 Cup Mixing Bowl Set

Pourfect Original Spill-Proof 6, 8 and 12 Cup Mixing Bowl Set, Blue WillowI was looking for colorful mixing bowls. These are great.

I love the non skid rubber underside and the spout. Perfect for pancake batter!

For some reason I was expecting something with a silicon type feel. But these are a hard plastic. I usually don't trust anything that has a "as seen on tv" sign affixed to it. But this exceeded my expectations. Would definitely buy again if something happened to these guys.

Would be nice as a housewarming present, too.

I purchased them for mixing funnel cake mix in my concession stand. Now I use them everyday in my kitchen.

Buy Pourfect Original Spill-Proof 6, 8 and 12 Cup Mixing Bowl Set Now

I received the Pourfect mixing set just before starting my Christmas baking. They are just perfect for all the baking I need to do, and, the color is beautiful.

Read Best Reviews of Pourfect Original Spill-Proof 6, 8 and 12 Cup Mixing Bowl Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment