Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, White

Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, WhiteI have a set of white handled knives bought through Colorado Prime years ago. The paring knife broke at the hilt about 2 years ago, and I could not get a replacement. I lived with an ok Kyocera ceramic yellow handled knife until I found this one. Very sharp! Not a perfect match but much better than the yellow handle in the knife block with the others.

Hi,

I needed this particular knife to replace one of a set. The Mundial brand, Brazilian made, forged knives are very good. They may not be pro grade but they are a very nice home grade. My wife beats them unmercifully. Cutting on glass and metal. Putting them in the dishwasher. They have held up as well as I could expect from anything. I can give them a positive recommendation.

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment