Meyerco Sharpen-It Knife Sharpner With Sheath

Meyerco Sharpen-It Knife Sharpner With SheathThis is an item that has had such good reviews that I finally decided to get one. What I like most about the product is the compact size, which fits in a black nylon sheath and can be carried on ones belt. This is an easy sharpener to operate with two separate sharpening wheels: course and fine, and one has only to pass the knife through the wheels to get a very sharp blade. It also comes with a rat-tail shapening file, and because I've never owned one of these before, I started looking for bread knives to see how well that sharpener worked. Folks, it does a good job. I've read that people use it at home with kitchen knives, and yes that works, though I prefer my Crock Stick sharpener for that. Because I do a lot of traveling, however, I find the Meyerco is much easier to take with me when I'm on the road, as the ceramic rods of the Crock stick are fragile and expensive to repair if broken. I have no reservations about recommending this product, because since I purchase one, I've been a happy camper.

Inexpensive and very effective product.

I rediscovered the pleasure of cooking with sharp knives.

Unlike a honing steel this will really sharpen blunt knives (removing some metal) and not just unbend the edge.

Buy Meyerco Sharpen-It Knife Sharpner With Sheath Now

Even though it is so simple they should still send some written instructions with the thing.

Read Best Reviews of Meyerco Sharpen-It Knife Sharpner With Sheath Here

The Sharpen-It is easy to use and effective. Unless you are careful (or at least it was so for me) you can create a larger bevel than you might want. Regardless, all in all, an excellent product.

Want Meyerco Sharpen-It Knife Sharpner With Sheath Discount?

Meyerco® Sharpen-It(tm) Knife Sharpener with Sheath

Works good. Have to work longer on stainless blades but gets the job done. Needs better directions, but you can make it work. I recommend this product.

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment