LamsonSharp 3-1/2-Inch Forged Paring Knife

LamsonSharp 3-1/2-Inch Forged Paring KnifeIt's such a pleasure to hold a nice knife in your hands. I am not a gourmet chef and I can't say whether a gourmet chef would think this is an exquisite knife, but I have two complaints with all the knives I can buy in any store locally to me: 1) they are junk that doesn't hold an edge or last over the years, and 2) they're made in countries associated with low quality workmanship. In contrast, the Lamson Sharp knives I've bought (and I have a rack full of them, right beside my rack of cheap knives I am wearing out) take and hold a good edge, and they're made in the USA. You get what you pay for.

Have own Lamson knives for a few years now, and love the weight and quality of the steel. American made at its best.

Buy LamsonSharp 3-1/2-Inch Forged Paring Knife Now

This is an awesome pairing knife and is one of the only nice kitchen knives made in the US. Next, I'm going with LamsonSharp steak knives.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp 3-1/2-Inch Forged Paring Knife Here

The quality feel, construction, fit and finish are in line with the other LamsonSharp forged knives I purchased. However, this particular knife arrived less than razor sharp. It didn't appear used but the edge wasn't very good and had to be touched up with a steel. Perhaps the blade rubbed against the packing box in transit, who knows.

Want LamsonSharp 3-1/2-Inch Forged Paring Knife Discount?

When I purchased this knife there was even an extra discount on it and I was able to add a very good knife to my cutlery. It was a "steel" of a deal!

It holds a good edge once you get it sharp enough. It also has a great feel to it in my hand and is a beautiful piece of craftmanship. I just love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment