Joyce Chen 51-0220, Unlimited Scissor, Red

Joyce Chen 51-0220, Unlimited Scissor, RedI hide these in a kitchen drawer so they don't disappear to other rooms because they're just *perfect* for the kitchen. They're lightweight but sturdy, fit my hand comfortably, don't get slippery, have small tips to fit into odd places, and nicely sharp edges. Moreover, the red color makes them easy to find on a counter. Moved all my other kitchen scissors on. You'll like these.

These little scissors are unbelievable...they cut a whole chicken and open plastic packages equally. This is the second pair I have owned...the only need for replacement was due to my significant other misplacing the first pair.

Buy Joyce Chen 51-0220, Unlimited Scissor, Red Now

I used these scissors for cutting off the fins and tail of Tilapia(sp?), and these worked wonderfully on cutting through those needle-like bones! My last pair of cooking scissors broke while in the process of cutting! These are really great for any purpose! SHARP too!

Read Best Reviews of Joyce Chen 51-0220, Unlimited Scissor, Red Here

I discovered these scissors several years ago and they are wonderful. They will go from cutting a chicken bone to cutting fine paper for a gift. I am buying more for my children and friends!

Want Joyce Chen 51-0220, Unlimited Scissor, Red Discount?

I got these scissors as a stocking stuffer. When I told Santa they turned out to be no good for me, she was taken aback these were supposed to be great scissors, and good for lefties.

The scissors were good for a few uses, but in a short time the hinge loosened to the point that I can't cut anything with them left handed. Most "ambidextrous" scissors are regular right-handed scissors with no special design feature other than a tight hinge. When gripped right-handed, the hand naturally pushes the blades of the scissors together. When gripped left-handed, the blades get pushed apart. Obviously a loose hinge on supposedly ambidextrous scissors makes them no good for left handed people.

Even if I were right-handed and the loose hinge did not make the scissors useless (they do still work right-handed), I would still say that any pair of scissors with a loose hinge after only a couple weeks of normal kitchen use is simply junk. These scissors are expensive junk.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment